Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Westchester Town Center BID News (2) - Su...

Subject: Re: Westchester Town Center BID News (2) - Summer 2015
From: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Date: 06/16/2015 11:08 PM

To: NICOLE ALBERCA <nicole.alberca@lapd.lacity.org>

Here's another attachment that should work. Let me know if not.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 7:53 PM, NICOLE ALBERCA

< nicole.alberca@lapd.lacitv.org > wrote:

Donald,

Hope you're well. I couldn't open the attachment.

Sent from my iPhone Please forgive typographical errors.

< duckworth.donald@gmail.com > wrote:

> This message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask
the sender to send it again using a different format or email program,
text/plain

> <TEXT.htm>

> <BID News 150611 Final.pdf>

—Attachments: